EDITOR’S NOTE: This page was last updated on October 15, 2021.
If you’ve taken even just a cursory look at the New Creation blog, you will quickly see that young-earth creationists are actively involved in research and the development of scientifically testable models. A lot of the research we present here is new, and it may be a bit difficult to know where to begin, especially if this is your introduction to young-earth creationism.
This is the reason for our new series: What is Creationism? We will cover the basics of the main fields relevant to young-earth creationism, such as why we don’t simply accept naturalistic evolutionary theory, how we account for dinosaurs and the Ice Age the biblical timescale, and much more!
These are very important topics. The What is Creationism? series is designed to help curious minds grasp the foundational principles of young-earth creationism before delving into the in-depth material we have on our site. This is a series in progress, so be sure to check back often for exciting updates in the near future!
- Why not Evolution?
- The Idea of New Creation
- What It’s Like to be a Young, Young-Earth Creationist
- What is Science?
- The Evolution of Creation Research
- Why Don’t We See Evidence for Biblical Events?
- What is Genetics? (Coming Soon!)
- What is Geology? pt. 1: Rocks & Minerals (Coming Soon!)
- What Should Christians Think About Radiometric Dating pt. 1
- What Should Christians Think About Radiometric Dating pt. 2
- What is Paleontology?
- What is Taphonomy? (Coming Soon!)