EDITOR’S NOTE: This page was last updated on November 18, 2022.
If you’ve taken even just a cursory look at the New Creation blog, you will quickly see that young-earth creationists are actively involved in research and the development of scientifically testable models. A lot of the research we present here is new, and it may be a bit difficult to know where to begin, especially if this is your introduction to young-earth creationism.
This is the reason for our new series: Creation 101. We will cover the basics of the main fields relevant to young-earth creationism, such as why we don’t simply accept naturalistic evolutionary theory, how we account for dinosaurs and the Ice Age the biblical timescale, and much more!
These are very important topics. The Creation 101 series is designed to help curious minds grasp the foundational principles of young-earth creationism before delving into the in-depth material we have on our site. This is a series in progress, so be sure to check back often for exciting updates in the near future!
- Our Goal at New Creation
- The Idea of New Creation
- The Evolution of Creation Research
- Upside Down Pyramids
- What It’s Like to be a Young, Young-Earth Creationist
- What is Science?
- Why Don’t We See Evidence for Biblical Events?
- Why not Evolution?
- What is Archaeology?
- How Does an Archaeological Dig Work?
- Jericho: The World’s Oldest City
- The Archaeology of Christmas
- The Archaeology of the Empty Tomb
- The Tower of Babel
- What is Biology?
- Can a Christian Believe in “Evolution”?
- Journey to the Land Down Under
- What is Baraminology?
- What is a Created Kind?
- What is Physical Geology?
- What’s so Great About the Great Unconformity?
- What Should Christians Think About Radiometric Dating pt. 1
- What Should Christians Think About Radiometric Dating pt. 2
- What is Paleoanthropology?
- Australopithecines: Our Apeish Ancestors?
- A Biblical Understanding of Human Diversity
- Who Were the Neanderthals?